WHAT WE COLLECT
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way for example by email. We may also use software tools on our website to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
We may collect the following personal information:
· Contact information including email address and telephone number
· Demographic information such as gender, preferences, and interests
· Competition entry information such as weapon, date of birth, age category, club and school
· Other information relevant to customer surveys, comments, feedback, product reviews, or recommendations
· Images and Video relevant to training or publicity purposes. (please refer to our Photography Policy for further details)
STORAGE OF INFORMATION
Your information will be stored on secure web servers and we will keep our own backup copy.
These webservers are provided by:
Wix.com Ltd. – www.wix.com/about/privacy
JotForm Inc. – www.jotform.com/privacy
Goolge LLC. – www.policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-GB
We may also store your information on paper at our office. We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction, or damage.
Where Leon Paul – Scotland is providing online entry services we will only ever pass on information which is required for the organisation of the event. We will only ever pass on this information securely, to the designated event organiser. Contact details for the event organiser can be found on each event’s information page.
The credit or debit card details you supply will be stored by the external payment provider and your card issuer for payment processing reasons. Leon Paul - Scotland will not store any card payment data.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We may share your information with selected third parties including: - Suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you; advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and send relevant adverts to you on our behalf; analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING CUSTOMER DATA
following legitimate interests
The normal legal basis for processing customer data is that it is necessary for the legitimate interests of Leon Paul – Scotland, including: -
· Selling and supplying goods and services to our customers
· Protecting customers, employees and other individuals and maintaining their safety, health and welfare
· Promoting, marketing and advertising our products and services
· Sending promotional communications which are relevant and tailored to individual customers
· Understanding our customers’ behaviour, activities, preferences, and needs
· Improving existing products and services and developing new products and services
· Handling customer contacts, queries, complaints or disputes
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
· Opting-out of marketing emails. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time. You can either unsubscribe directly by clicking on the relevant link in the footer of the email or emailing us at: email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you by paying a £10 administration fee. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at:
3 Crawford Drive, Wallacestone, Falkirk, FK2 0DL.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Website cookies are important pieces of information we use to tailor our website to your needs. Cookies are tiny text files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. They enable us to remember who you are when you visit us again.
HOW DO THEY AFFECT ME?
Cookies don’t store any sensitive or personal information such as your name or address – we use the coded information gathered from them to help us perform tasks. These tasks include showing you products in your region, allowing you to watch a video or allowing you to connect with social media sites. By using our website, you agree that we can keep cookies in place and help us to remember a little about your viewing preferences while keeping your personal details protected.
TYPES OF COOKIES:
· Necessary cookies - Set in your browser by our website
· Third party cookies - ‘third party’ means that other sites use them to gather information on our behalf
The information below gives further explanation.
These are essential to enable you to move around our site and use its features properly. Basic functions such as remembering which country you’re located rely on these key cookies. There are two types of cookies:
Session (Transient) cookies: These cookies are erased when you close your browser, and do not collect information from your computer. They typically store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user.
Persistent (Permanent or Stored) cookies: These cookies are stored on your hard drive until they expire (i.e. the are based on a set expiration date) or until you delete them. These cookies are used to collect identifying information about the user, such as Web surfing behavior or user preferences for a specific site.
Take a look at the table below to view which cookies Wix places on Wix sites: